Thursday, April 05, 2007

Outta place

It's been a week since I came back, been basically binge eating daily. Room's still in a mess.... Still trying to adjust to the heat and people en masse here, it's a daily struggle. Nearly collasped in the heat after a 5k run yesterday, guess there's a lot more work to do before I can be fit enuf for the standard chartered marathon.... Anyways, I was spending the last few days trying to fix up my rig and get my internet connection up so that explains my lack of time online. It doesn't help that I'm having probs with getting an email at work (another bummer) so basically been spending 2-3 hrs for lunch daily then getting off at about 4-5. :P I guess the most abysmal thing I see back home is the much lower quality of service I get here compared to america, I mean when I go sim lim to buy something and I ask for some info, I expect to have some minimum standard of service. Unfortunately, what I see so far has been dissapointing and as what I told my colleagues, I go to the shop which gives me the most smiles. I think it's silly to be spending one's hard earned $$ at some stupid shop that doesn't give 2 hoots abt u or gives u attitude when one has questions. Enough of ranting, probably I should just suck it up n enjoy the 'service' here. I think I can understand what people mean by changi airport not having good service when it dropped to 4th in the world airports ranking... Worldclass city? *skeptical*

2 Comments:

Blogger Hugz_81 said...

Enjoying the heat and service ..keke *gloating AGAIN*

4:33 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

So coe lian...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home