Tuesday, February 27, 2007

every beginning has an end, the end marks a new beginning....

This is it, in a few hours time I'll hand over the keys of my apartment. As I'm still here updating my blog for the first time in many months, many thoughts run through my mind. It's a pity 2 of them are already gone, I sent them off to the airport this morning. We never had a real proper farewell, we should have drank a toast to the good times, hug and cry and laugh together for one last time. To all those who were part of NP1, we know that we'll never live through something like that ever again, hold on to the memories and never let it fade away.... Love u follks! Thank you all, thank you for the memories....

Messing around in Grand Teton National Park Campground
Grand Teton
At yellowstone national park spotting bears with a beautiful rainbow across the horizon
Entering Yellowstone...
Leaving at the same time. :P
At the Upper (or Lower?) Yellowstone FallsOn the way up to Mt. Washburn, made them do my 往天 pose
Sunset

Memories to last a lifetime....

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Yup, it's a pity we didnt have a drink before the 2 left. We'll make sure we've a good one before u leave too! Still trying to adjust to the new lifestyle. Suddenly more free time during weekend. I'm going to start training for half marathon. Hope that'll keep me busy abit! :>

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home